- Molinaro's music video-inspired campaign for the company has become a web video viral hit.
- Preparations have extended well beyond purchasing a dress and a cake, with Kim hiring Dancing with the Stars professional Mark Ballas to tutor the couple personally for their first dance.
- Represented by intellectual property attorney Gary Heckler, Kim's representation told the MailOnline she is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Reggie Bush s New GF -- The Intercontinental Hook-Up
Melissa Molinaro Reggie Bush s New Girlfriend (PHOTOS)
Bush's new girlfriend, Melissa Molinaro, is a lookalike for socialite Kardashian, from her chiselled features and long dark hair right down to her curvaceous figure. His previous girlfriend before Molinaro, Latin singer Mayra Veronica, bore a striking resemblance to Kim too. When the advertisement launched, Molinaro immediately got calls from her friends and family about her striking resemblance to the reality star. On the other hand, Bush doesn't seem to have veered far from his ex. Bush's rumoured new parter, however, thrilled about being compared to Kim.
- Her identity and persona are valuable.
- Use wi-fi in a coffee shop?
- The Ontario, Canada born-beauty didn't mind the comparisons to the reality star, sending a message to her double.
- Bush and Molinaro met two years ago but were always seeing other people so stayed platonic friends until they reconnected last summer.
- They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
More top stories
Boris's new bed on the taxpayer! But Kim Kardashian has been left furious after clothing brand Old Navy used a lookalike in their new ad campaign. In the video, Molinaro is the mirror image of Kim, and chatting with her hair and make-up styled to look just like the socialite.
2 Ways to Vote her Up
Weekly World News
Kim filed her federal lawsuit against Old Navy in Los Angeles today, asserting that the company are using the double in order to make people believe she is associated with the label. Kim is said to be especially angry that along with the advertisement, Old Navy are consistently tweeting promotional titbits about the campaign, linking them to her own Twitter account. Shane Lowry puts on an exhibition!